Sunday, January 8, 2012

January Specials

Hi everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season. I know many are anxious to have the craziness over with, but I am still celebrating - enjoying my decorations and holiday music and movies. I hope you are finding some joy alongside the obligations.

We're all very excited that the new Close To My Heart catalog is about to launch - on February 1st. Now is your chance to place an order for anything you may still want in the Fall/Winter catalog. As always, all stamp sets in the catalog will be available for the next 6 months, as will the four paper packets that are going forward into the new catalog - Elemental, Sonoma, Roxie, and Typset. If you are interested in any of the other paper packets or accessories, please let me know by January 30th so I can place your order before projects become unavailable.

Rock the Block Promotion
There's a great new promotion this month - Rock the Block. Join the craze! When you place a minimum order of $25 from the Autumn/Winter 2011 Idea Book, you can get two new products for just $15: the My Creations® Collage Cubes (a Spring/Summer 2012 sneak-peek product!) and the exclusive My Acrylix® Rock the Block E-size stamp set. That’s a retail savings of almost $30! You’re going to love the Collage Cubes and the Rock the Block stamp set, which work together for interactive, 3-D fun.




January Stamp of the Month - Little Reminder
Get this great stamp of the months for only $5 when you place an order of $50 or more in product.


Stayed turned for announcements about new classes and demos. I am working on some projects that I hope you will like!

Gretchen

No comments:

Post a Comment