Friday, August 29, 2014

Color Dare #108: Flaxen, Juniper & Sorbet

Welcome to the weekly Color Dare Challenge from Color My Heart.  Each Friday the design team announces a color palette for you to use to create your project.  You can create any type of project you'd like, as long as you use the chosen colors.


Color Dare #108: Flaxen, Juniper & Sorbet


This week I searched through my Cricut collections to find a fun 3D project.  I'm not sure what I'm going to put in the box, maybe a little gift or a few chocolates, but when I find the perfect filling, I'm hoping it will brighten someone's day!
How will this week's color combination inspire you?   Visit Color My Heart for more information about the challenge, get inspired by the design team, and upload your project.  I hope you'll join the Color Dare!

No comments:

Post a Comment