- Using large Post-it notes, I masked off a rectangle on White Daisy cardstock. To the exposed area, I added circles of Sky, Topiary and Sweet Leaf ink with sponge daubers, careful to fill the entire rectangle with color.
- I created another scrap of colored cardstock from which to punch flowers.
- All images were stamped in Black ink.
- Dressmaker's torso and sentiment - Find Your Style (D1452)
- Butterfly - Delight (C1452)
- Border - Miracle WOTG Stamp Set
Will you find this week's combination easy or a challenge? Join the Color Dare: http://colormyheartcolordare.blogspot.com/