Monday, July 22, 2013

Color Dare #52 - Ruby, Twilight, and Olive

I missed posted for the last two weeks, so I wanted to make sure I took the challenge this week.  A triple threat...  Ruby, Twilight and Olive.  I played around a bit and actually made two different versions of the card.  I started off with the blue argyle print.  But it reminded me of those red-checked tablecloths, so I decided to try one using the ruby ink.  Which one do you like better?

I used my blender pen to color the cherries. 


Check out all the other creations at Color My Heart Dare.


4 comments:

  1. Love the use of the July SOTM. Perfect colors for this stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmmm...I think I like the one with the Ruby stamping! This is great out-of-the-box stamping! I am glad you were able to get your link in this week over at the Color Dare, Gretchen! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a sucker for red, so I think I like the Ruby one best! They're both really pretty though. I love the cherries and the way you colored them! Thanks for playing along at Color My Heart!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. I pick the blue/Twilight version, as it lets those red cherries pop all the more... Great job colouring, and excellent card design! Glad you joined in at Color My Heart this week!

    ReplyDelete