Friday, September 20, 2013

Color Dare #61 - Olive, Autumn Terracotta, & Goldrush

This week's challenge is perfect for the beginning of autumn, my favorite season!


  • First off, I stamped a swirl stamp from the new Swirls Around stamp set multiple times in Autumn Terracotta onto a Goldrush panel.
  • I used the new scallop border punch, which I LOVE!  They did a nice job designing this punch.  It's easy to determine where to position the previously punched section to continue the design.
  • The grey panel came from the Huntington Paper Pack, and the zip strip from Sarita.  
  • The flower stamp, inked in both Goldrush and Olive, is from the lovely Happy Autumn set, and the butterfly is from the Cricut Artbooking cartridge. 
  • I didn't have any Autumn Terracotta cardstock, so I created my own square by inking a piece of Colonial White cardstock.  I looks like suede!
  • I rarely find a card finished until it has some bling, so I added a button from the Rosewood Mini-Medley collection.  
I hope my card inspires to create your own Color Dare creation!  See more at:  http://colormyheartcolordare.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card, Gretchen! Those flowers look great in a scalloped circle--I will definitely try that. Love the butterfly and button accents too! Thanks for the inspiration!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete