Friday, October 18, 2013

Color Dare #65 - Crystal Blue & Twilight

Between preparing for my workshops, creating samples for my customers, and planning my own cards, Christmas cards have been taking center stage these past few weeks. Snowflakes are a favorite of mine and this week's monochromatic color combination, Crystal Blue and Twilight, create the perfect palette for them!



  • Using the lovely Frosted paper pack and the stamp set from the Frosted Cardmaking Workshop, I created an appealing 'snowstorm'.
  • I added Cocoa, one of my favorite neutrals, to warm up the blues.
  • Bronze Shimmer trim is just the right shade to use in combination with Cocoa.

I can't wait to see what you create with these colors.  Join the Color Dare:  http://colormyheartcolordare.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment