Friday, July 18, 2014

Magic 48 Album

Contact me if you'd like to attend this workshop!


Session #1:  Sunday, August 17th - 1:00 p.m. - $15
Session #2:  Saturday, August 30th - 1:00 p.m. - $15
Both sessions are required to complete the project.

This fun, interactive album contains six pages that flip, fold, and pull out to reveal space for 48 4x6 photographs, or many more smaller sized images, plus room for journaling.  

If you're not a photographer, consider using the album for artwork, postcards, greeting cards, favorite quotes, or scriptures.  The possibilities are endless!

I made my sample using Christmas paper, but in this workshop, you'll be able to use any paper collection I currently have in inventory.  That means you can choose your favorite color or theme!  Contact me for a current list.

Are you interested in making the project but can't make the above dates?  Contact me for more options!

No comments:

Post a Comment