Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Crop at Gretchen's

Saturday, September 5th
11 a.m. - 11 p.m.


Contact me if you are interested in attending!
  • Location:  Chili, NY.  Contact me for directions.
  • I currently have space for 10 people, 2 per 6' table.
  • Crop space is in my basement, so stairs are a necessary evil.  I would be happy to help you carry your supplies up and down.
  • Feel free to use my refrigerator and microwave or oven to prepare snacks/meals.  There is no coffee maker - bring your own prepared coffee if you need the caffeine.
  • $10 crop fee includes a make-n-take project.
  • Registration is required and is on a first-come, first-serve basis.
  • Feel free to invite friends!
I will have the new Annual Inspirations, Holiday Expressions, and samples of the new paper packs at this crop.  Even if you can't stay and play, feel free to stop by to check out the new products!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment