Tuesday, June 14, 2016

WIN THIS QUILT & Help Fight Cancer!!!

I am raffling off this handmade quilt for this year’s American Cancer Society’s Relay for Life. Tickets are $1 each or 6/$5. Please contact me to purchase tickets.
This year I am dedicating my participation to my friend Rosemary. She was an incredibly kind, smart, talented woman. The strength she showed throughout her fight against cancer was an inspiration to all who knew her. Please help me spread the word so I can raise lots of funds for this very important fight!
100% of ticket sales will be donated to ACS. The winning ticket will be drawn at the event on June 18th.  Visit my Relay page to make a donation.  Thank you for your support!  I also have a PayPal account.  Please contact me for more information.



No comments:

Post a Comment