Friday, August 9, 2013

Color Dare #55 - Laughing Lola Gold, Purple, and Blue & Gypsy

This week is my first week as a member of the design team for the Color My Heart Color Dare!  The colors are from my favorite new paper pack from the Autumn/Winter 2013 Idea Book - Laughing Lola.  You know I love purple!

My project is one spread from a mini album I will soon be teaching in a workshop.  Stay tuned for more information!


In addition to he Laughing Lola paper, I also used stamps from the One-Way Borders and Paisley Perfect sets, accents from the Mini-Medley Accents Black Collection, and a couple of paisleys cut from the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge.

Now you can check out the other samples from the rest of the design team and the entries into the challenge at ColorMyHeartBlogspot.com.  Enjoy!






4 comments:

  1. I like the way you decorated your mini-book page. I will be looking forward to seeing the rest of it! We're so glad to have you on the design team at Color My Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! I love how you mirrored the paisley images on both pages.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty paisley themed mini-album page. I love how the tag pulls out of the pocket for photo or journaling. Great job on your first Design Team post--we are happy to have you on our Color Dare Design Team!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun, interactive album page! Great to have you on the Color Dare DT!!

    ReplyDelete