Monday, August 12, 2013

Diagonal Fold Mini-Album Workshop

Contact me if you'd like to attend this workshop!

Thursday, August 29th – 6:30 p.m.

Cost: $18

Can you believe that the base of this mini album is made from only one piece of 12x12 cardstock?  You'll want to create this album over and over again for all your favorite occasions and to impress your friends!


This is the first in a new series of mini-album workshops I will be conducting this fall.  Each mini-album can be used on its own or within a larger album.  Take all the classes, or just a few.  All the albums will coordinate so they can be used together, if you choose.  I will also be offering a class to make an album cover.



1 comment:

  1. I love how you incorporated a tag in this technique! I just love to add a sentiment like that! Great way to add a journal box or a gift card. :)

    ReplyDelete