Thursday, February 13, 2014

Interactive Scrapbooking Workshops - Crush Books & More...

I am excited to announce a new series of workshops featuring interactive scrapbooking elements.  These workshops will introduce you to new and innovative ways to liven up your scrapbooking layouts, making the experience as fun for the viewers as it was for the creator!

These techniques can also be used on cards and in art journals.

I will be creating my samples in my CTMH Bluebird Crush Book.  If you choose to purchase a Crush book (either Bluebird or Modville) and two coordinating accessory packs (total cost = $26.64), you will qualify to attend any one workshop for FREE!  However, you can choose to attend any or all workshops without purchasing a Crush book.  Bring your own journal, or just a page to add to a scrapbook or self-bound book.

Workshop #1 - Square Card & Envelope Assembly
Sunday, February 16th
1:00 p.m.
Cost:  $10



Workshop #2 - Flap & Fold Pocket / Slit Pocket
Saturday, March 1st
1:00 p.m.
Cost:  $10


I hope you'll join me on this new adventure.  Contact me if you'd like to order your new Crush book and accessories!

No comments:

Post a Comment