- Instead of layering my White Daisy panels on colored cardstock, I simply inked all the edges with Goldrush ink and a makeup sponge to get a thin, crisp colored border. I then attached them to a White Daisy card.
- The flower is from the Just For You (B1398) stamp set. I stamped the outline in Champagne and the bottom layer of petals in Goldrush. I then stamped six different petals in Goldrush ink, cut them out, then layered them with foam tape on top of the original flower. The center circle was stamped in Champagne, punched and layered on top with foam tape. The leaves were stamped in Topiary - one flat, one cut out and layered with foam tape.
- "A Note for You" was stamped in Topiary.
- The bird, from the Hello Blooms (C1540) stamp set was stamped in Goldrush.
- The swirl and leaves, from The Present (D1436) stamp set were stamped in Topiary.
Friday, February 21, 2014
Color Dare #82 - Goldrush & Topiary
Goldrush & Topiary are two bright, bold colors. Put them together and they really make an impact. Therefore, I wanted to keep the rest of the card clean so the colors would stand on their own.
How will you use Goldrush & Topiary together? Join the Color Dare: http://colormyheartcolordare.blogspot.com/