Friday, April 18, 2014

Color Dare #90 - Honey, Indian Corn Blue, Outdoor Denim, Pacifica

Welcome to the weekly Color Dare Challenge from Color My Heart.  Each Friday the design team announces a color palette for you to use to create your project.  You can create any type of project you'd like, as long as you use the chosen colors.



Color Dare #90:  Honey, Indian Corn Blue, Outdoor Denim, Pacifica


I love an ombré and I find that blues often work together more easily than other colors, so I had a lot of fun creating a card with this week's palette!
How will this week's color combination inspire you?  Visit Color My Heart for more information about the challenge, get inspired by the design team, and upload your project.  I hope you'll join the Color Dare!

2 comments:

  1. Love it! The border is a great accent for the strips of cardstock. Love the delicate look of the butterflies on the right. Perfect card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you achieved an ombre look with paper strips! The butterflies stamped on Jubilee paper are a wonderful accent. Great job, Gretchen!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete