Friday, December 19, 2014

Color Dare #123 - New England Ivy & Ruby

Welcome to the weekly Color Dare Challenge from Color My Heart.  Each Friday the design team announces a color palette for you to use to create your project.  You can create any type of project you'd like, as long as you use the chosen colors.  If you don't have the actual Close To My Heart colors, just use a similar substitute!




Color Dare #123 - New England Ivy & Ruby



The My Crush Holiday Happenings Book (Z2098) is a great book to in which to store all your holidays memories.  It comes with pre-printed and pocket pages, as well as this fun tree printed on the front.  I love the tree, but felt it needed a little dressing up, so I decorated it!
How will this week's color combination inspire you?   Visit Color My Heart for more information about the challenge, get inspired by the design team, and upload your project.  I hope you'll join the Color Dare!

2 comments:

  1. Love how you fancied up the album cover. It's very festive and cute!

    ReplyDelete