Friday, December 12, 2014

PPA Team Blog Hop - Gift Giving

The Pineapple Paper Artists are showing off all the beautiful new paper packs, stamp sets, and embellishments of Annual Inspirations with a great new blog hop.  Whether you are just beginning your journey or you came here from Amy, the Pineapple Paper Artist, I hope you will continue on until you are inspired by everyone's gifty projects.


Each year I hope to make one of a kind tags for all of my gifts, but rarely does it happen. So to get me inspired, I decided to make a few for this blog post.  I had so much fun I made more than I had planned.  And they were so quick and easy, I'm sure I could whip out a dozen or more in no time!
  • The Noel, Christmas Cheer, and Joy elements are all cut out from the new Artfully Sent Cricut Collection (Z3017).  These elements were designed to be pocket cards used in our Picture My Life scrapbooking system.  But as you can see, they have so many other uses!  I cut them smaller than you would to use in pocket pages and they look great on the tags.
  • The paper used, including the lovely background, all came from the Yuletide Carol Paper Pack (X7187B).  The paper in this collection is so versatile it can be used for almost any occasion, not just for Christmas.
  • Don't forget to use Metallic Baker's Twine (Z1921) when tying up your tags.  The extra sparkle makes all the difference!

I hope you are inspired to make some gift tags of your own. Next, hop on over to what fun project Martha created!

No comments:

Post a Comment