Friday, January 1, 2016

Color Dare #174 - New England Ivy, Poppy & Desert Sand

Welcome to Color Dare Challenges from Color My Heart.  Each Friday the design team announces a color palette for you to use to create your project.  You can create any type of project you'd like, as long as you use the chosen colors.  If you don't have the actual Close To My Heart colors, just use a similar substitute.


Color Dare #174 - New England Ivy, Poppy & Desert Sand

How will this week's color combination inspire you?   Visit Color My Heart for more information about the challenge, get inspired by the design team, and upload your project.  I hope you'll join the Color Dare!

13 comments:

  1. Very pretty card! Love how you layered all the stamping. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great thinking to get a head start on you Valentine's Day cards. The words for the stems is so clever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It wasn't a plan, it just happened. But now I'm inspired so hopefully I won't be waiting until the last minute. We'll see!

      Delete
  3. Oh my you are SO clever! Using the sentiments for stems is really great! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle. You know what they say about necessity!

      Delete
  4. You featured the January Stamp of the Month so well with this gorgeous card. I really like how you made the sentiments act as flower stems--really cool. Thanks for your continuing inspiration on the Color Dare Design Team. Have a wonderful New Year filled with fun and creativity!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marie. The stamps are gorgeous. I was so pleased with them once I started playing. Echoing your New Year wishes!

      Delete
  5. LOVE how you used the words as stems!!! That's really great!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jen! Don't you just love those flashes of inspiration? :)

      Delete
  6. Wow, I love this card. I will definitely have to get this stamp. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gretchen, I am wowed by this card! I love the sketch effect of the stamp set and it shows the fun color theme this week beautifully!

    ReplyDelete