Sunday, May 19, 2013

Friday Crafting Crops - New Dates

Hi everyone, I have some great news!  I've been able to secure dates to continue our Friday Crafting Crops through the rest of the year.  Be sure to mark your calendars so you can attend them all!

      June 14th
      July 26th
      August 16th
      September 13th
      October 4th
      November 8th

All dates are Fridays.  Hours are 10 am to 9 pm.  Stop by for a few hours or stay all day!  Our location is still Calvary Assembly, 3429 Chili Ave.

I do want to let you know that I will be raising the cost of attending the crop to $8 to cover the cost of renting the space.  I hope everyone understands the need and it doesn't prevent anyone from attending.  It's still a bargain for 11 hours of uninterrupted crafting time!!!

Spread the word to all your friends.  The more the merrier!

No comments:

Post a Comment