Monday, June 2, 2014

New Workshop Series: File Folder Album

Contact me if you'd like to attend this workshop!

Workshop #1:  Sunday, June 8th - 2:00 p.m. - $17
Workshop #2:  Saturday, June 14th - 1:00 p.m. - $17
Workshop #3:  Saturday, July 5th - 1:00 p.m. - $16

I'm really excited about my new workshop series.  I've been planning this project for a few months and it's fun to see it finally come together - even better than I first imagined!

We will be creating a book out of file folders.  Who knew it was so easy to turn an ordinary office supply into an absolutely fabulous keepsake?  Not just an ordinary book, this album has pull-out pages, pockets, inserts, and tags so you'll have tons of room for your memories.  These few pictures only begin to give you an idea about this wonderful album.  You'll definitely want to see it in person!

This book is easy to create, but impressive when complete.  You'll want to make it over and over again, for yourself and for gifting.  I already have several versions floating around in my head!  :)  

If you can't make the above dates, let me know.  All three sessions are required to complete the project, but I be running some make-up sessions.  



No comments:

Post a Comment