Friday, June 27, 2014

Color Dare #100: Crystal Blue, Pacifica, Barn Red

Welcome to the weekly Color Dare Challenge from Color My Heart.  Each Friday the design team announces a color palette for you to use to create your project.  You can create any type of project you'd like, as long as you use the chosen colors.  If you don't have the actual Close To My Heart colors, just use a similar substitute!


Color Dare #100:  Crystal Blue, Pacifica, Barn Red 


While flipping through my box of retired stamp sets last night, I came across "Enjoy Life", which I have found to be one of the most versatile sets I own.  The bike is cute, the sentiment is perfect for so many occasions, and the the circles and swirls make great backgrounds on any cards.
Check out some of your favorite older supplies this week and create something new!   Visit Color My Heart for more information about the challenge, get inspired by the design team, and upload your project.  I hope you'll join the Color Dare!

2 comments:

  1. This is a great card! I love the stamped background. The embossed panel is a great idea for pavement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What you did with the bike is so clever! I really like the way you used the colors too. I love this set, it was my first one I got after joining CTMH. I use it all the time!

    ReplyDelete