- On a White Daisy panel, with Black ink, I stamped a swirl from the Swirls Around stamp set and the flower and sentiment from the Merry and Bright set.
- With Pear ink, I stamped the bird from the Merry and Bright set.
- I added a strip of Black Shimmer Trim towards the bottom of the panel.
- I created a dimensional flower from Black and Pear cardstock, then added a few doodles with a white gel pen.
- I layered the completed panel onto a black panel and then onto a White Daisy card.
Which shade of green will you choose? I can't wait to see! Join the Color Dare: http://colormyheartcolordare.blogspot.com/