Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Pineapple Paper Artists Team Blog Hop - Holiday Gift Guide

Welcome to our Pineapple Paper Artists team blog hop!  Whether you are just beginning your journey or you came here from Martha Porschet's blog, I hope you will continue on until you see everyone's artwork and find some inspiration for your holiday projects.

Every year, while wrapping my Christmas gifts, I wish I had found the time to make some gift tags.  So this year I decided to get an early start, before the rush begins.

  • Cardstock:  Sparkle & Shine - Juniper, Ruby, and White Daisy
  • Inks:  Juniper, Ruby, and Slate
  • Stamp sets:
    • Charming Chevrons (A1150)
    • Magical Days (D1552)
  • Embellishments:
    • Sparkle & Shine Washi Tape
    • Proplayer Assortment - Embossed Metal Badge Button
    • Sparkles


I hope you are inspired to make some of you own gift tags to make your gifts even more special.  Next, hop on over to Harriet's Butterfly Kisses to see another beautiful creation!

2 comments:

  1. Love the tags! Your use of the washi tape is really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these tags! If I got one, I would save it to use as a journaling piece on a scrapbook layout!

    ReplyDelete