Friday, November 29, 2013

Color Dare #71 - Ponderosa Pine & Cranberry

Now that your early morning Black Friday shopping is complete and your Christmas card are ready to be mailed (HA, HA, HA!!!), it's time to focus on wrapping all those wonderful gifts.  I know your superior organizational skills will leave you plenty of time to whip up some of these wonderful tags to add to your beautifully wrapped presents.  I hope I only have to give three gifts this year!  :)


Cardstock:  White Daisy and Cranberry
Stamp sets: A Holiday
Embellishments:
     Washi Tape - Slate Polka-Dot and Sparkle & Shine
     Sparkles

I hope you'll find some time this week to create your own challenge project.  Join us at: http://colormyheartcolordare.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Love your Christmas tags--I love the layered leaves and the sparkles. Thanks for the inspiration!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you mixed it up, with just the one stamp set and some coordinating goodies. You've reminded me that I own "A Holiday" and have not yet inked it up this year... Thanks for the nudge!

    ReplyDelete